Saturday 2 June 2007

If only they knew..........

Hi there!

Its just after midnight looking out my window, amazed by the beauty of the full moon. A slow breeze gently blowing in from the open space before me. What peace and tranquility!

I wish I can share this experience with my love ones, but alas, they are already sound asleep.

I should be sleeping too as I have an early appointment tomorrow morning. But, hey, I have just reminded myself only yesterday, that if I really want to reach my goals and dreams, I need to work on my internet. Blogging is one of the medium in the internet to achieve this goal of mine.

So, here I am, diligently and dutifully, typing away my "Inner Thoughts".

Six hours ago, I was at the Causeway. I have been crossing over to Johor Bahru so regularly that I have lost count. But today was different.

There I was sitting in our comfortable family car being driven by my daughter, looking out at the thousands of motorcyclist waiting in queue to clear immigration at the Woodlands Checkpoint.
They are mostly Malaysian workers, leaving for home after a hard days' work in Singapore. Then it struck me like a lightning volt.....

If only they knew....that there is a better way of earning a living without this daily hassle.
If only ....I can whisper into their ears, "Listen, I can show you how to get out of this rut".
If only....they could spend 20 minutes of the 1440 minutes they have in a day with me , I might be able to change their lives.

But alas, that is not to be so. I was just not able to reach out to them.

But, if only, YOU would click on this link here, you will see what I mean to say to them.



1 comment:

Shaikh Taufiq said...

I wish i can tell them too! Good post!